Christmas for kids is one of the most exciting times of the year! We have plenty of free Christmas Activities for Children at Sea of Knowledge.
Sign up below to receive your FREE learning book binder to use with your preschooler / child at home.
Hi, I'm Yara.
Want to know how you can incorporate fine motor skills in your classroom?
This Christmas themed learning binder includes activities to suit 3, 4 and and 5 year olds.
- They will develop cognitive, fine motor, critical thinking skills and more. I made these books to help preschool kids practice their skills and ‘learn while they play’.
- Most of the activities in the binder are based on play. They will get to use materials such as magnetic letters, play dough, string (for threading), number cards and much more!
- This binder is perfect for long road trips, long haul flights, in home or preschool use. Use and re-use this binder countless times!
Christmas Activities for Children
Sign up for receive this FREE download from the page below:
Benefits of Busy Books / Learning Binders
These Interactive Learning Books are great for:
- Hands-on learning
- Kids develop their fine motor skills
- Kids develop their imagination skills
- Children will develop their literacy and math skills while playing
- Great play ideas for children
- Mothers will get some time to themselves as their kids work on their learning binders
- Teachers can use these books to develop fine motor skills in the classroom
And so much more!
Alphabet Christmas Activities for Children
Here are some of the FREE mats included in these books. You can find so many more mats in the FULL versions of each of these custom made books, activities which include building name letters, tracing, fine motor threading and much, much more. Find the Christmas Binder for 3-4 year olds here and the Christmas binder for 4-5 year olds here.
What you will need to put these binders together:
- Lamination pouches
- Dry erase markers
- Hole puncher
- Bottle tops, mini erasers, counting cubes
- Round Binder Hooks
Putting the book together:
Choose which book you’d like to use with your preschooler and be sure to print the mats double sided. What I like to do is print the pages I want one at a time. Be sure to have two play mats on one page. This saves you a lot of paper and lamination pockets (so you would have 5 play mats but 10 activities in one binder).
Rudolph Bottle Top Roll and Number Match Mat (included in the Age 3-4 FREE book below)
This activity will get kids rolling the die and finding the matching number on the mat and covering it with bottle tops. You can use mini erasers or counting cubes here too. To differentiate this activity, you can buy some of these numbered foam dice and have the kids match number digits – number digits. This is what I’ve done, I’ve also prepared to use this with my 3 year olds who can only match identical numbers.
Gingerbread House Roll and Cover Number Match Mat (included in the Age 4-5 FREE book below)
This activity will get kids rolling the die and finding the matching number on the mat and covering it with gingerbread mini erasers. You can use counting cubes here too. To differentiate this activity, you can buy some of these numbered foam dice with number digits on them and have the kids match number digits – number quantities. This is what I’ve done, I’ve also prepared to use this with my 3 year olds who can only match identical numbers.
Play Dough ABC Letter Building Mat (included in the Age 3-4 FREE book below)
This activity will get kids choosing a letter card and then building the letters on the mat with play dough. How much fun would that be? They will never feel like they’re learning!
Click on the image below OR HERE to grab your FREE Printable Christmas Books!
More Christmas Christmas Activities for Children
Click on the links below to access these fun activities and freebies for the festive season.
Preschool Christmas Literacy and Math Centers FREE
Super Cute Painted Rock Snowman to teach colours, counting and length from A+ Teaching Resources!
Super adorable free Printable Christmas Sight Word Games to engage any student!
Add Some Holiday Magic with this Clothespin Snowman Craft idea from A+ Teaching Resources!
Download this super cute free counting mat here –> Christmas Counting Games Activities