Christmas for kids is one of the most exciting times of the year! We have plenty of free Christmas Activities for Children at Sea of Knowledge.
Sign up below to receive your FREE learning book binder to use with your preschooler / child at home.
Benefits of Hands-on Christmas Activities for Kids
- They will develop cognitive, fine motor, critical thinking skills and more. I made these books to help preschool kids practice their skills and ‘learn while they play’.
- Most of the activities in the binder are based on play. They will get to use materials such as magnetic letters, play dough, string (for threading), number cards and much more!
- This binder is perfect for long road trips, long haul flights, in home or preschool use. Use and re-use this binder countless times!
Christmas activities for 18 month olds
Here is a list of some super cute Christmas crafts you can do with with kids who have little hands.
- Reindeer Christmas Craft – using a shoe box!
- Christmas Nativity Crafts
- Egg Carton Bell Christmas Craft
- Kids Christmas Craft: Tissue Paper Wreath – Happiness is Homemade
- Angel Christmas Craft for Kids – Mommy’s Bundle
Alphabet Christmas Activities for Children
Christmas Printable Busy Books for Children
Benefits of Busy Books / Learning Binders
These Interactive Learning Books are great for:
- Hands-on learning
- Kids develop their fine motor skills
- Kids develop their imagination skills
- Children will develop their literacy and math skills while playing
- Great play ideas for children
- Mothers will get some time to themselves as their kids work on their learning binders
- Teachers can use these books to develop fine motor skills in the classroom
And so much more!
What you will need to put these binders together:
- Lamination pouches
- Dry erase markers
- Hole puncher
- Bottle tops, mini erasers, counting cubes
- Round Binder Hooks
Putting the book together:
Choose which book you’d like to use with your preschooler and be sure to print the mats double sided. What I like to do is print the pages I want one at a time. Be sure to have two play mats on one page. This saves you a lot of paper and lamination pockets (so you would have 5 play mats but 10 activities in one binder).
Click on the image below OR HERE to grab your FREE Printable Christmas Books![birdsend form=7548]