Kids will love these super fun do a dot printables! Did you buy some bingo dot markers and aren’t sure what to use them for? These printables will make the perfect addition to those markers. The best part about these printables is that you can basically print and go! So no prep for those of us who are cramming in coffee, photocopying and lesson planning all in that 1 hour before we start class. If you homeschool, these are even more beneficial for independent activities and skill building.
Easy Prep Do a Dot Printables
There is something extremely amazing that ignites a fire inside every teacher or homeschooler even mums when you say ‘easy prep’. There are mornings when I simply just want things to go smoothly. Maybe I’m behind on my marking, maybe I’m behind on my coffee intake (probably everyday). Those are the days I simply need NO prep or EASY prep activities.
That’s when I pull out these fun Do a Dot Printables. I’ve compiled the most popular ones on this page. I will also come back to update the page when I create new ones or come across more that I think would be an awesome addition to our do a dot printable pile.
- Free Gratitude do a dot printable from Living Montessori Now. I LOVE LOVE how she used this large printable letter ‘G’ for gratitude. You can have the kids use tongs and mini erasers or pom poms to fill the ‘G’. So smart. Head to the page to get the download!
2. Gumball Do a Dot Marker Printables from Totschooling. I might be a little biased because I actually write for Totschooling and I love all her printables, but it;s not just me because I have heard SO many people refer to her site for printables. She absolutely has everything! Be sure to use the search on her website and you can practically find anything you need. These gumball themed printables are amazing, print and use them to practice letter recognition, alphabet identification and more.
3. Do a Dot Printables Free Shape Booklets – you can find these over on 123 Homeschool 4 Me – I’ve linked to them in the post. You can also find a little blurb on how to use them there too. They are so easy to use, I actually used them as booklets.
4. Pencil Count Teaching Number Sense do a dot printables – looking for a fun way to get kids to count and show their numbers? Grab these Pencil Count Teaching Number Sense cards and some bingo daubers and dry erase markers or coloured crayons and you’re set! These fun pencil themed count, show, write and wipe cards are just perfect for that! These are also hosted at Totschooling.
5. Apple do a dot pattern activity – this one is apple themed but I use it anytime of year. this is a great way to introduce kids to patterning. Grab some dot markers and get set to have fun with these apple themed patterning printables.
6. Easter themed Dab a Dot Alphabet Printables – this mini pack includes the alphabet letters m, l and k. I plan to include all the alphabet letters once I update that post! I have had so many requests for it. Grab this mini set right here.
- Under the Sea Do a Dot Letter Recognition Cards
- Unicorn Mat Preschool Math Activities Super Simple and Fun!
- Full-proof Editable Name Tracing Activities for Preschoolers
Be sure to bookmark this page and come back to it for more fun and hands-on do a dot printables!