Simple and no prep Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids that you can use pronto! Looking for ways to engage kids with themed activites? Get your FREE copies of teacher tested hands-on activities for February.
Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
Repetition and practice are key to build proper literacy and math skills. These fun Valentine’s Day themed printables include so many ways in which you could incorporate literacy, math and fine motor practice in your class or homeschool.
Here’s a list of hands-on free Valentine’s Day Activities for kids to get even the most reluctant students reading, writing and practicing their number skills! They have been tried and tested in the classroom, so you can be sonfident that they are A+ activities you can use.
Click the blue links to get your copy of some fun printable Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids. We will add printable games and activities often so keep this page bookmarked and come back often!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschool
Click on each link to go to the printable for download!
- February Preschool Centers and Fine Motor Activities: as a basic foundation in any preschool classroom is to provide plenty of opportunities for kids to get hands-on, effective fine motor practice. This post is filled with fun freebies and activities that you can include in your preschool homeschool or classroom this February!
- Valentine Math Puzzles: Looking for some fun ways to practice number recognition, addition and number values? These Valentine Math Puzzles are the perfect addition to your centers!
- Valentine’s Day Counting Clip Cards: Preschoolers will love these cupid Valentine’s Day counting clip cards. Laminate them for durability and pull them out during February math stations.
- February Number Sense Clip Cards. These cards will be a hit with your kids! Working on number recognition and number sense? These cards will make the perfect addition to your centers!
Links continue below.
- How to encourage kids to do their homework FREE printable to do list: sometimes I think it’s a miracle when kids come home, sit down and finish their homework right after having their dinner. It takes mothers a lot of time to set a routine and once they do, the kids generally stick with it – but sometimes it goes hay wire.
- Alphabet Order Conversation Hearts Free Cards. How do you teach alphabet order? I created these strips to help kids identify letters before, after and in between. If given a lot of practice, kids begin to recall their letter order. These strips are extremely easy to setup and use!
valentine’s day activities for kindergarten
Kindergarten kids will love these Valentine Printables!
- February Number Play Dough Mats Free. Cute and hands-on number play dough mats that you can use throughout February. Kids will learn to fill in their ten frames, build the numeral as well as the number word all on one mat!
Valentine’s Day Activities for First Grade
- Ending Sounds Scrambled Sentences Valentines Day Activities: Looking to incorporate some fun first grade literacy and math activities this Valentine’s Day? I created these activities based on the needs of my students. There are activities to practice ending sounds, number values, building sentences, addition and rhyming. Love is in the air!
- February Preschool Centers and Fine Motor Activities: these centers also work for kindergarten students! As a basic foundation in any preschool classroom is to provide plenty of opportunities for kids to get hands-on, effective fine motor practice. This post is filled with fun freebies and activities that you can include in your preschool homeschool or classroom this February!
Get into the spirit of showing someone you care this February 14th with A+ Teaching Resources’s favourite Valentine Books For Kids!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids Created by Sea of Knowledge