Get into the spirit of Valentine’s Day with these super fun and free printables for preschool! Simple and no prep Valentine Worksheets for Preschool that you can use pronto! Looking for ways to engage kids with themed activities? Get your FREE copies of teacher tested hands-on activities for February.
Bookmark this page and come back to it often to find new and fun Valentine’s Day Activities for kids! Click on either the picture of the post or the blue links to go to the original location of the printable to download it.
Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
Repetition and practice are key to build proper literacy and math skills. These fun Valentine’s Day themed printables include so many ways in which you could incorporate literacy, math and fine motor practice in your class or homeschool.
If you’re looking to re-use the same sheet within your centers year on year, I LOVE laminating them and sometimes hole punching the mats and adding them to binders. Amazon has a HUGE set of laminating pouches for a steal. I always stock up on them to use throughout the year.
My absolute favourite hands-on materials to use with these printables:
- Love Heart Mini Erasers (I love these, they are clear and simple for counting activities)
- Sensory tubes (use them to getting kids to peek to ‘find’ cards etc)
- Dot markers (absolute must when working on dot marker worksheets)
- Colored pegs (for task cards)
- Conversation Hearts (value pack)
Here’s a list of hands-on free Valentine’s Day Activities for kids to get even the most reluctant students reading, writing and practicing their number skills! They have been tried and tested in the classroom, so you can be sonfident that they are A+ activities you can use.
Click the blue links to get your copy of some fun printable Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids. We will add printable games and activities often so keep this page bookmarked and come back often!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschool
Click on each link to go to the printable for download!
- February Preschool Centers and Fine Motor Activities: as a basic foundation in any preschool classroom is to provide plenty of opportunities for kids to get hands-on, effective fine motor practice. This post is filled with fun freebies and activities that you can include in your preschool homeschool or classroom this February!
- Valentine Math Puzzles: Looking for some fun ways to practice number recognition, addition and number values? These Valentine Math Puzzles are the perfect addition to your centers!
- Valentine’s Day Counting Clip Cards: Preschoolers will love these cupid Valentine’s Day counting clip cards. Laminate them for durability and pull them out during February math stations.
- February Number Sense Clip Cards. These cards will be a hit with your kids! Working on number recognition and number sense? These cards will make the perfect addition to your centers!
Links continue below.
- How to encourage kids to do their homework FREE printable to do list: sometimes I think it’s a miracle when kids come home, sit down and finish their homework right after having their dinner. It takes mothers a lot of time to set a routine and once they do, the kids generally stick with it – but sometimes it goes hay wire.
- Alphabet Order Conversation Hearts Free Cards. How do you teach alphabet order? I created these strips to help kids identify letters before, after and in between. If given a lot of practice, kids begin to recall their letter order. These strips are extremely easy to setup and use!
Valentines Tracing Worksheets
- Check out this super fun valentines tracing worksheet free from Planes and Balloons. Add these to learning binders and create your own busy book.
- Keeper of the Memories has some cute cupcake themed tracing worksheets. Check them out and download your free copy.
- Fine Motor Tracing Worksheets for Valentine’s Day. These are also SUPER if your kids are working on fine motor skills. Grab these free from Keeper of the Memories right here too.
Kindergarten Valentines Day Printables
Kindergarten kids will love these Valentine Printables!
- February Number Play Dough Mats Free. Cute and hands-on number play dough mats that you can use throughout February. Kids will learn to fill in their ten frames, build the numeral as well as the number word all on one mat!
- Ending Sounds Scrambled Sentences Valentines Day Activities: Looking to incorporate some fun first grade literacy and math activities this Valentine’s Day? I created these activities based on the needs of my students. There are activities to practice ending sounds, number values, building sentences, addition and rhyming. Love is in the air!
- February Preschool Centers and Fine Motor Activities: these centers also work for kindergarten students! As a basic foundation in any preschool classroom is to provide plenty of opportunities for kids to get hands-on, effective fine motor practice. This post is filled with fun freebies and activities that you can include in your preschool homeschool or classroom this February!
Valentine Fine Motor Skills Printables
If you’re looking to add some fun fine motor printables to your arsenal, try these Valentine themed fine motor skills printables at this post here.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Activities for kids? Crazy Charizma has a full list on activities, videos and more. Visit here or click on the picture below to check it out!