Looking for ways on how to improve fine motor skills? Kids will LOVE These camping tracing strips as they trace on the guided path on each strip.
How to Improve Fine Motor Skills
There are many ways to improve fine motor skills – the best way to do this is to provide opportunities where kids can develop their skills through play. Here are some important and fun ways on how to improve fine motor skills in toddlers and preschoolers:
- Get the kids to clap their hands together (and try to line up their hands for added practice)
- paste stickers or felt onto paper
- button and unbutton things
- press a switch on and off
- complete puzzles with five or more pieces
- build a tower with lego blocks
- manipulate pencils and crayons to color in objects
- use pegs to practice clipping and unclipping things
Back to School Fine Motor Skill activities for 3-5 Year Olds
Camping Tracing Strips FREE
Preschool Kids will LOVE this set of fun Tracing strips. There are two ways to use these camping theme strips. They will use a dry erase marker to trace the lines to help the camper get to their tents. Preschool kids needs lots and lots of fine motor practice opportunities to help them grasp using a pencil in kindergarten and beyond. Help them develop their fine motor skills with this set of fun camping themed tracing strips.
Pick these up from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Just click on the link here or on the image below to get your copy!
More FREE printables you don’t want to miss!
Adorable and FREE bear themed ABC cards
Colourful Sight Word Sentence Posters