Let’s face it, sometimes we look for some perfect ideas to help kids remember their sight words but we fail. Because, we come to boring ideas like reading or writing. Kids need some hands-on and fun activities to help them remember their sight words, read and identify letters and sounds and more. These Q-tip Painting Sight Words Fine Motor Activity printable will be a hit with your students!
Pick up your free copy of these right at the bottom of this post!
It can be hard to add fine motor practice and activities to your daily centers. This is why this bundle is perfect to incorporate both into your daily or weekly activities. Kids need plenty of practice.
Fine motor activities you might like:
- Fantastic Fine Motor Easter Centers for Preschoolers!
- Winter Fine Motor Skills for 3 Year Olds – Fantastic Centers and Free Downloads!
- How to Improve Fine Motor Skills – Camping Tracing Strips
- Dinosaur Fine Motor Pipe Cleaner Activity Simple DIY Printable Cards
Q-tip painting templates free
- As a teacher, lookinf for specific q-tip painting activities can be daunting
- This printable bundle combines the sight word templates in one AND incorporates an easy way to add these into your centers
- Once your students are familiar with the words, you can add these into a tub or simply print, cut and hand them out with qtips and paint on each table
- Be sure to go through the sight words before you hand out the qtip painting templates.
Want to grab the FULL bundle of Qtip painting with sight words, alphabet AND beginning sound pictures?
This bundle isn’t included anywhere else at this price!
Related Q-tip Fine Motor Activities for Kids you might like:
Now that you know how to use these mats, why not try them out for yourself in the classroom? Be sure to sign up to download the bundle right away below!