Free Printable Christmas Sight Word Activities Printables and Games. Need a fun way to get kids reading their sight words? This fun Christmas themed printable will get ALL your students involved and learning! Even my ESL students LOVED this activity.
Christmas Sight Word Activities
These printable Christmas Sight Word Games are almost NO PREP! Kids will read the word on the ‘Christmas tree card’ and then find the word on the printable, trace it and then colour the ornament on the tree.
Need the kids to practice reading and writing their sight words? This is the perfect combination! Download your copy of these free printables from TOT Schooling at the link on the bottom of this post!
Looking for a value bundle with FANTASTIC digital activities to teach your child at home? This Boom Cards Kindergarten Value Bundle will be a HIT with your students! Click on the image to learn more about the activities included in this bundle.
How to use these Christmas Sight Word Worksheets?
Kids will LOVE playing these games, ideas on how to play are included in the post, however you could add sensory bins or even movement activities to these printables. For instance, fil a tub with sensory rice or pom poms, add the cards inside the tub and have the kids finding the cards, reading the sight word then tracing it on their sheet!
More Christmas Activities for kids
Get into the Christmas spirit with these fun learning activities! Here is a collection of all the FREE Christmas sight word printables found on Sea of Knowledge – perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten. This list of Christmas printables and games will keep growing each year as more are added.
- S Words Speech Therapy Gingerbread Game
- Christmas Math Puzzles with Answers – Best Game to Engage Students with Math!
- Christmas Sight Word Activities and Printable Games Your Kids will Fight Over!
- Christmas Nativity Scene Printable Busy Book Binder Pages
- Reindeer Alphabet Recognition Activities – Roll, Find and Colour!
- Santa Alphabet Matching Cards with a Twist! Free Download!
- Christmas Books for Toddlers – FREE Rudolph interactive book kids will LOVE!
- Fantastic Preschool Fine Motor Christmas Centers and Activities Hands-on Fun Busy Tubs!
- Christmas Counting Games Activities
- Color Sort Fine Motor Christmas Activities Elf Station
- 12 Days of Christmas Activities and Clipart Freebies
- Christmas Nativity Crafts
Ready to Download your Christmas Sight Word Game Printable?
Head on over to TOTSCHOOLING HERE or click on the image below to grab these free downloads!
Wishing you an amazing Christmas!