Kindergarten math games are a great way to introduce kids to the basics of math. They can help kids with their basic understanding of numbers and counting as well as their number sense skills. These Christmas Maths Games are perfect for when you need low prep activities for the month of November and December.
There are many games that teach kindergarten math in an engaging way. Some examples would be number puzzles, pattern recognition, and counting games.
Christmas Maths Games
Children are learning math skills in kindergarten, but they are not always understanding the concepts.
The best way to teach number sense is to use games that will help them understand the concepts.
How to teach kids number sense skills
Teaching number sense to kids is a difficult task. But, with the help of kindergarten math games like the ones in this post, it can be made easier.
Number sense is the ability to think about and use numbers in a meaningful way. It includes understanding number words, counting objects, and using mathematical operations.
There are many ways to teach number sense but the most effective way is by using kindergarten math games which are designed specifically for children aged 4-6 years old.
These games provide an interactive environment where kids can learn math skills through play and exploration.
With these build an elf number crafts, kids get to practice several skills in one task, one to one correspondence skills, subitsing, number representations and more!
Each printable craft includes an example of an elf on the side so that the kids could make their own.
Don’t forget to check out these Christmas math picture puzzle games.
Pick up the free printable below!
More Math Games you might like:
- Fun Image Math Puzzle Printables for Kids School Themed
- Star Wars Math Activities Count and Match
- 3 Best Printable Math Dice Games Feed the Bear
- Unicorn Mat Preschool Math Activities Super Simple and Fun!
Christmas Maths Games
Don’t forget to check out the FULL pack with all numbers to 20 build an elf printable crafts on TPT, click on the picture to see more:
Download your FREE set below. Please note however that:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
>>> Build an Elf Numbers to 3 Crafts <<<