Kids will have so much fun learning their alphabet letter writing formation with these simple, no prep printable Traceable Letters Cards Candy Corn theme.
See tons more alphabet activities here!
Preschool kids will be working on identifying their letters and forming their letters in one activity!
This works great for kids who are struggling with identifying their letters like ELL / ESL kids and intervention kids.
The candy corn themed cards will spike the child’s interest as they trace the upper and lowercase letters on each card.
Traceable Letters Printable
The kids can also rainbow trace their letters, use crayons, markers or coloring pencils.
To make this a versatile and re-usable activity, you can also choose to laminate the cards and have the kids use dry erase markers on the sheet as they work on their letter identification and formation skills.
These traceable letters cards are perfect for Halloween or the month of October.
Another way you can use these cards, is to create a hide and seek activity with them. Place them around the classroom or home and have the kids look for them then trace the letters!
Preschool Tracing Letters Worksheets
Here are some more traceable letters activities:
- Alphabet Read and Trace Picture Puzzles
- Sight Word Roll and Trace FREE + Five for Friday 4.03.16
- Chasing Rainbows Pre-writing Activities for Preschoolers They will LOVE
- Ice Princess Frozen Sight Word Worksheet Puzzles
- Full-proof Editable Name Tracing Activities for Preschoolers
- Download the ghost letter cards below.
- Print on Card stock or A4 paper then Laminate. (optional)
- Cut the cards out.
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
- Stack the cards on the table on each center.
- Explain that they are to choose one card at a time.
- They say the letter on the card and then trace each letter on the ‘candy’ card.
- They then rainbow trace (or use markers, scented markers, colored pencils, highlighters and more) the letters on their recording sheet.
- They repeat this process until they’ve colored or traced all the letters on their cards.
- You could also divide the class into two groups and create a competition using these cards. Students have to be mindful of how they trace the letters though, so proper letter tracing and formation is essential to learning. Check on each group and see which group traced their cards properly and without going outside the lines much.
Letter Tracing Activities
Looking for more letter formation activities this fall? I love using dry erase mats. Check your these printables below!
Letter formation road task cards.
Alphabet tracing activities for fall and Halloween
Traceable Letters Cards Candy Corn
Looking for more preschool tracing activities? Check out the best selling bundle Editable Name Practice Bundle – Correct Name Fine Motor Formation Mats.
Ready to grab your Traceable Letter Cards? Sign up below to get your free set!