Hi guys!! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs this week. It was an easy week of teaching this week, maybe because I’ve got the hang of things (finally) after six weeks?? Haha…
Or maybe not (my disorganized desk on Monday would disagree). Anywho, here are my happenings!
- Happy March everyone! I love March – even though it’s the start of autumn for us here down under. It’s still a magical time with Easter approaching and really it’s the start of the third month into the year! I’ve teamed up with my blogging buddies for I Teach K-2 blog hop this month (I made it haha). I wasn’t able to join up the least two months with the craziness of start of term. Head on over HERE and check out all the AWESOME teaching ideas and freebies this month. Don’t miss out on future updates from I Teach K-2 by following on Facebook HERE. 🙂
The following activity is SO MUCH fun for kids – you can get it HERE.
2. I managed to finish two more interactive notebook grammar activities for first grade! These are so much to complete (for me and the students haha). The first activity is sorting between subjects and verbs and pasting these under the apple flaps. The second one is practicing compound sentences with cloud flaps!
3. So I’ve been trailing Pinterest for so many breakfast ideas – and I tell you if you’re on a diet WARNING: do not enter Pinterest lol. Here’s a Choco smoothie i tried last week I LOVED. Pin link here.
4. So recently I’ve made this interactive reader book with three levels for ESL / special ed. kids. These books include symbols above some of the tricky words. I will be uploading it to TPT soon.
5. If you haven’t yet, grab this counting freebie download free when you subscribe today – before I post it on TPT. Until next time friends!!