Hello all! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week! Head on over and link up your weekly review. 🙂
- This week has been a good start to the work week but it still wasn’t as smooth sailing as I’d hoped there were many absences but I managed to get through some lesson plans but I still have loads to do including some major assessment updates. I teach ESL students and I found this meme to be hilarious — should be printed.. 🙂
2. I’ve posted contractions interactive notebook activities — soon I will be bundling up these activities into one bundle so there’ll be some major savings with that one. Students write the contractions underneath each piece in the ‘face’ then glue that into their notebooks. 😉
3. I’ve posted a fun digraph sh/ch superhero sorting game which you could grab from the blog post once you subscribe to the newsletter.
4. I found this end of year idea so cute I had to share for those who are finalizing the year in the U.S and Canada! The link is HERE for more info.
5. This week I will be prepping some new magazine articles and using them to practice some more on main idea activities. My students also will need to use the dictionary word search graphic organizer I actually had one of them ask me how to ‘remember’ their words.
Until next time! 😉