Dr Seuss Alphabet Match Free. What a great way to get the kids identifying and matching their letters than with a Dr. Seuss fun filled letter matching activity! It’s essential that kids know the sounds of the alphabet as well as identifying their matching uppercase and lowercase letters. They need plenty of practice on those skills!
Scroll to the bottom to download the freebie!
These activities will work well with these fun Alphabet Before, After and in Between cards.
These cards are so easy to prepare!
I like reviewing the alphabet orally first to get the kids practicing their sounds, some kids will still struggle with matching the sounds to the correct letter and I find that ESL students find that part the most difficult. A good way to get them revising this is to give them plenty of practice! These fun cards will get kids working in groups as they sound out their letters!
- A4 paper
- colored printer
Once the long Dr. Seuss cards are placed in a pile on the table, the kids will choose one card at a time. They should identify is the Dr. Seuss card is an uppercase or lowercase letter. They then pick a card from the smaller sized cards and match the letter onto the correct Seuss card. Make sure you walk around and see if they’re doing these correctly! Here are some FREE football themed cards with basic uppercase and lowercase letter matching cards.
Here are some more fun alphabet activities:
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.
Green Eggs Letter Recognition – Still Playing School