Looking for a super simple and easy Chicka Chicka DIY Alphabet Sensory Bottle that would go so easily with the super popular book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom? Kids LOVE this book, capitalise on this by providing even more fun activities to go along the book after reading it!
You might like to check out our full list of Alphabet Matching Cards to go along with this super cute sensory activity!
DIY Sensory Bottle METHOD
This cute bottle is a GREAT way to inspire young kids to learn their alphabet. It’s super easy to make and you can use and re-use the same bottle whenever you decide to pull out and read the super popular Chicka CHicka Boom Boom book.
If you need a referral to find the book, you can buy it on Amazon right here (Aff link) or in bookstores and thrift stores everywhere.
There are so many advantages to having this bottle ready and made.
Kids just LOVE the idea of shaking something and the bottle would be perfect for that. Play these simple games with the Chicka DIY Alphabet Sensory Bottle:
- shake, find and tell (the letter)
- find and colour (use the alphabet matching cards and printables to identify the letters on a page)
- look through and name it
- shake and name a beginning sound object
And so much more!
Related posts you may like:
- Make a Super Easy Squishy Bunny Noses Sensory Bag Colour Sorting with Your Kids!
- Fall Sensory Bin Acorns and Squirrels Color Picture Match
- Christmas Sensory Bins for Kids
- Foam letter beads
- small letter beads
- A bottle
- Crepe paper in green
- Faux hay (I got mine in the gift wrap area)
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Book (linked above)