Looking for some fun ways to encourage good behavior? Try these super cute Positive Behavior Rewards Incentives with school dollars. Pick up your free download from the posts below!
Positive Behavior Rewards Incentives to use when students are behaving well
Why positive reinforcement? It’s so essential that kids know when they are doing things the right way. Why is that? Because when they do the wrong thing (that may for example hurt others) – they understand the reasons why.
So giving them a chance to understand their actions and behaviors – we can essentially help them modify their behavior to more favourable ones.
In this post, I’ll be linking to a few behavior incentives that will be worth your while in incorporating.
- Behavior ‘treasure chest’ is such a cute and fun way to give out rewards, you can read more about it at Fantastic Fun and Learning.
2. Looking for some printable incentive reward dollars? These ones were made back in 2013 to use in my elementary classes. They were a hit. Check them out at this post here and download them right from the post.
Related posts you may like:
- Positive Behavior Incentive FREE School Bucks
- Kindness Bulletin Boards Promote Social Skills with these Boards
- Teaching Social Skills Fantastic Hands-on Ideas and Free Printables!
3. This super cute ‘cotton ball reward system’ might just be all you need! Head to Your Modern Family to get the idea in full.
I hope these ideas will help you incorpoate a rewards system in your classroom, homeschool or even with your own kids. In my experience it’s so worth it when kids understand the reason their behaviors might be disruptive or why their good behaviors benefit them and the people around them.
To me, that makes it super worthwhile. ALso, I find that with using reward ‘bucks’ kids get to use and develop counting skills to help them build on numeracy skills too. It’s a super win-win.