Insect Reading Comprehension Levelled Task Cards + Five for Friday
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for Five for Friday!
- This week, with my ESL students I used some fun YouTube easy readers in our listening session. The best part about these is that they have leveled stories. If you search for “learn English through stories” you will find lots and lots of these! 🙂
We completed them by listening to them and then I’d write a few questions about them on the board – and we finally play a game in groups where students will write about the story together (each person in the group would write 2 lines and so on). Finally, we will read the stories together. So much fun!
Here are some link for level 1.
Here are some links for level 2.
Here are some links for level 3.
2. I did something drastic the other day and cut a fringe… Freaked out and now I’m growing it. :/ I really don’t know what made me do it?! Haha… It was like a second in the mirror — didn’t even think it through. I’m trying to salvage the look though. So I’m pulling the what-the-hell-was-I-thinking face below alongside the face of I’m-trying-to-make-it-work-by-smiling!
3. I’ve finally completed my last three packets in my interactive grammar activity books. I will be posting a bundle soon YAY! Here are the latest! Posessive Pronouns are here and Indefinite Pronouns are here.
4. I’ve finally reached the TPT milestone this week and I am celebrating with a free resource in my store. Nonfiction reading task cards for ESL and mainstream students. They are HERE. 🙂
5. Finally, I’ve posted some fun and humorous quotes that you could print and hang in your classroom! They are at this blog post HERE.