I’m always on the lookout for the best gluten-free pasta for busy weeknights. This gluten free bolognese pasta bake recipe is perfect for times when you need a quick pasta recipe to suit the whole family. This bolognese sauce includes some hidden vegetables which are perfect if you’re trying to include more healthy ingredients in your daily meals.
The meat sauce is easy to do and you can batch freeze for cooking on another day too! That’s a win!
All you really need for this simple recipe is ground beef, olive oil, pasta (cooked to al dente) and some more ingredients which you most likely have on hand in your pantry at home.
Once you try this bake, you will soon add it to your weekly rotation pasta bake recipes meals.
Bolognese pasta bake recipe
This bolognese bake is simple to do, check out the recipe card below for detailed information on how to make it and add it to your meal plans.
It’s the perfect comfort food in winter or anytime of year!
Here are some extra tips for making this tomato sauce recipe for the pasta even more special.
Add some red wine to your sauce along with some fresh basil to give it a cool zing.
Check out this seafood marinara recipe made from home and a healthy option for omega 3’s.
Be sure to cook this pasta on medium-high heat so that the sauce can reduce and mesh together in the end to make an incredible tomato sauce.
You can add balsamic vinegar if you wish, however in this recipe I didn’t.
This meal is perfect for a large family, be sure to cook it in a large in a baking dish.
Gluten free bolognese sauce
If you’re a gluten-free foodee like me, this hearty dish cooked pasta is a great addition to your rotating meals.
You could even freeze a batch of the whole thing including the pasta, however I like to freeze the sauce seperately.
Because, once you come to defrost it, and add it to medium heat, you will quickly see that it will be easier and much tastier to cook the pasta from fresh.
Gluten free bolognese pasta bake
Check out the detailed recipe below and see some more easy leftover meals you can have for easy lunches at work or with the family on busy week nights.
More easy leftover recipes:
- Vegan Eggplant Potato Casserole Great for Leftovers
- Lebanese Lemon Lentil Soup [Perfect for Meal Prep]
- Gluten Free Lentil Soup Easy One Pot Meal
Gluten Free Bolognese Pasta Bake
Need a super simple way to feed the whole family in a jiffy? Try this super easy Gluten Free Bolognese Pasta Bake. It's so quick to put together and it will keep and taste fresh in your fridge for up to 5 days!
Deprecated: Use of option key MVCP_site_id is deprecated. Use mcp_site_id instead. in /home/seaofkno/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mediavine-control-panel/lib/class-mv-migration.php on line 187
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 brown onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg minced meat
- 2 carrots
- 2 zichinni
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 cups shell or tube gluten free pasta
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Use a machine to combine and make a puree of the onions, carrots, zhuchinni and capsicums. They should look diced really finely. I do this the night before.
- Place a large stock pot on medium high heat and cook the minced meat with salt and pepper until brown.
- Add the puree and stir to cook down. Once cooked, about 5 minutes, place on low heat and add the cans of diced tomatoes. Cook on low for about 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and place aside.
- Grab a large oven tray and place the sauce then the pasta on top, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Heat oven at 180 degrees fan forced and sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Place it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
*Use gluten free pasta.
*Use vegan cheese to make it dairy free.
Leave a Comment