How do you teach consonant blends? These fun puzzles will get your students involved in learning their blends. They will be able to practice blending the sounds of the letters to identify the pictures on the star puzzles and finally build their stars.
This activity will pair well with The Spring ESL Mixed Skills Activity Pack.
This activity is easy to set up and play!
- print and laminate the star puzzles (below)
- cut up the puzzles in half and place them in a small plastic bag or file folder.
- the students will then begin by choosing a puzzle piece and identifying the blend sound by pronouncing the sound and then finding the matching puzzle piece.
- B&W version is also included.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.