Kids will LOVE these printable Spring playdough mats free printable file. Have you picked up all of our free play dough mats from the post below? Fine motor activities are absolutely essential for kids.
I have been listing lots of play dough learning mats here, on the blog and this is just one of the many available now!
Spring play dough mats
If you’re looking for fun ways, to incorporate fine motor into your activities and lessons, these printable worksheets are perfect for that!
Not only would kids practice working their small hand and finger muscles; but they will also work on vocabulary for the season.
See over 100 fine motor printables and activities right here.
How to use these playdough mats
Use these mats to help kids strengthen their knowledge of shapes; as well as develop fine motor skills using playdough and/or do-a-dot markers!
Print out each mat in color or black and white.
>>>This Free Pack is Only Available till the 4th April. <<<
Have the kids read the word on the mat or help them read it out. Then, they will trace the word and make the object on the mat.
Be sure that you have the play dough, dry erase markers, and markers ready at the table for the kids to use.
Spring play doh mat
When using these mats with play dough, have the kids build small balls or snakes to build the shape shown on each mat.
They will also identify the winter vocabulary words and then write them using markers.
This can also be played in groups. Give each group the same mat and have the kids build their winter image and identify the matching winter words.
After they’re done, check their mats and the group with the best-looking mat (all filled with play dough) and correctly written winter words wins!
Free printable playdough mats pdf
If you need more hands on and free play dough activities, and free printables for toddlers, prechoolers and kindergarten kids.
Check out these printable playdough resources below to work on fine motor skills, reading and more.
- These free Playdough Number Mats Fall Tree Theme are perfect during the autumn or fall months. Have the kids work on counting skills as well as hand muscles with these mats.
- Need more counting activities? These February Counting Number Playdough Mats are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten kids.
- Looking for some easy beginner’s addition activities? These Addition within 5 Apple Themed Dough Strips are great during the month of fall or any month, because – apples!
- I love working on sight words with these Amazing Sight Word Play Dough Mats. They’re great for any season.
- Want more playdough mats for kids to work on vocabulary? These 9 Fun Pet Printables for Preschool Dough Mats are just perfect for learning all about pets. Great for pretend play too.
- What child doesn’t love to learn all about race cars? These 8 Fun Race Car Worksheets Dough Mats are sure to be a hit with your child or students!
- More playdough mats to build vocabulary like these 8 Fall Fine Motor Activities Dough Mats are sure to be a hit with your students. Add them to plastic sleeves to preserve them.
Spring Play Dough Mats Printable
Meanwhile, if you’d like to purchase this set along with 500+ printable mats – I’ve included ALL of these printables in one HANDY MEGA bundle download in my shop.
Sign up to download one of the FREE spring printable mats. This FILE will be sent to your email address. Look out for a special deal. 😉