Kids will LOVE these printable free playdough number mats. Have you picked up all of our free play dough mats from the post below? Fine motor activities are absolutely essential for kids.
I have been listing lots of play dough learning mats here, on the blog and this is just one of the many available now!
Free Playdough Number Mats
Kids will practice counting, one-to-one correspondence and fine motor skills with these super fun and simple play dough mats.
If you’re looking for fun ways, to incorporate fine motor into your activities and lessons, these printable worksheets are perfect for that!
Not only would kids practice working their small hand and finger muscles; but they will also work on counting and ten frame skills.
See 50 more FREE play dough mats right here!
How to use these playdough mats
Use these mats to help kids strengthen their knowledge of number formation; as well as develop fine motor skills using playdough and/or do-a-dot markers!
Print out each mat in color or black and white.
Number playdough mats
Have the student identify the numeral, then build it with play dough.
They will then add that many ‘leaves’ onto the tree.
Then, they will add dough balls to fill the ten frame and represent the number.
Finally, they will trace the number shown on the mat!
More playdough mats you will like:
- 9 Fun Pet Printables for Preschool Dough Mats
- 8 Fun Race Car Worksheets Dough Mats
- 9 Words About Summer Printable Play Dough Mats
- 8 Fall Fine Motor Activities Dough Mats
- Music Notes Worksheets Printable Dough Mats
- 10+ of the Best Activities Feelings Crafts for Preschoolers + FREE Emotion Playdough Mats
- February Counting Number Playdough Mats Preschoolers Will Love!
Free Playdough Number Mats Fall Tree Theme
Be sure that you have the play dough, dry erase markers, and markers ready at the table for the kids to use.