Alphabet Upper and Lowercase Matching with Beginning Sounds: Kids love playing puzzles, they will love matching the flowers to the correct pots in this fun phonics game! This would be a great activity for spring.
This activity will pair well with these fun mixed skills clipping cards for ESL kids.
*this post contains affiliate links. SOK may receive a small commission for referring your purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting us!
This game is so simple to prep and add to your centers!
Alphabet Upper and Lowercase Matching with Beginning Sounds Flower Pot
- game cards (link below)
- Have the kids choose a ‘flower pot’ first and identify the letter on the pot.
- Then the kids will look for the letter on the flowers and match it to the correct pot. There are uppercase and lowercase letter ‘flowers’.
- They will then look for the beginning sound pictures to match those to the correct pots.
Here’s a video showing how you can use these cards:
Looking for some more spring themed activities?
Looking for some more Alphabet Upper and Lowercase Matching with Beginning Sounds themed activities?
So much fun Dr. Seuss Alphabet Matching Cards FREE.
My Amazon Alphabet Picks:
Such a fun way to practice alphabet by incorporating plants! Plant flower Match FREE.
Here’s a fun Pumpkin Activity – Alphabet Match in the Pumpkin Patch!
My Amazon Picks:
FREE Alphabet Posters – Who can resist these monster themed posters?
These Free Bear Themed ALphabet Matching cards will have the kids giggling to the fun clipart and matching their letters!
Alphabet Roll and Colour owl Themed – FREE printables!
FREE Snowman Themed Alphabet Beginning Sounds Activities – Build a Snowman! this activity is great for beginning ESL learners.
Ready to download this activity?
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.
Here are some more fun garden themed activities:
Number Activities with Printable Flowers and Worms by JDaniel4’s Mom
The Seeds We Eat– Teach Beside Me
A Fun Way for Kids to Plan a Garden – Sunny Day Family
Plant Biology for Kids (will be updating this post and republishing)
Build a Flower Creative Invitation from My Storytime Corner
Shop Related Products: