There are many ways to practice alphabet identification skills! I love finding new and fun ways to get kids learning their alphabet sounds and print formation. This activity incorporates both sounds and print. The kids will identify the letters associated with the dice number and once they roll they will color the letter shown on the dice! So much fun and I find that the kids usually hold competitions on who will finish coloring their eggs first!
This activity will pair well with The Spring ESL Mixed Skills Activity Pack.
This activity is easy to set up and play!
- print as many sheets as you need for the class (one for each student).
- instruct the students to use one dice to roll and identify the letter that they land on.
- They keep going until all their ‘eggs’ have been colored.
- Encourage the kids to say the sound of the letter out loud.
This activity was made using clipart from DORKY DOOLES.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.