Word searches can have several benefits for people of all ages. One of the main benefits of word searches is that they can help improve focus and concentration. This countries word search printable is perfect for ESL students. By searching for words in a grid of letters, individuals are required to focus and concentrate in order to find the words, which can help improve attention span and focus.
Countries word search
This printable is perfect for ESL students learning all about new countries, how to spell the words, even just reading the words so they can recognise their own country in writing.
This printable is more for intermediate to advanced learners. It includes over 60 countries and they are listed below.
What are the benefits of word searches?
Additionally, word searches can help improve problem-solving skills by requiring individuals to think critically and use problem-solving skills to locate words, which can help improve reasoning and analytical skills.
Word searches can also boost memory skills by helping individuals to remember the words they’ve found and recall them easily.
Furthermore, word searches can help improve vocabulary by exposing individuals to new words and encouraging them to learn the spelling and meaning of those words.
Word searches can also improve spelling skills as it requires individuals to spell words correctly in order to find them.
Word searches can also be an enjoyable and fun activity for people of all ages, making it an effective tool for keeping the brain active and engaging in cognitively stimulating activities.
Countries word list
The list of countries included in this word search printable.
United States of America
More ESL activities you might like:
- ESL Listening Activities Routines Printable Activities
- Fall Words Word Search Printable Giant Game with Answers
- Shopping Wordsearch Giant Sized and Easy Solutions
- Best Books for ESL Teachers (and how to find them)
- 10 Fantastic ESL Warm Up Activities Low Prep Printables
Countries word search printable PDF
Be sure to download the version you would like. I use the blackline version to save ink and have the students color the doodles.
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Comment