Looking for a new theme this year? I love this new Classroom Decor Bundle! These FREE Alphabet Posters for Classroom will be the perfect addition to your new classroom decor.
It includes EVERYTHING you need to decorate your classroom when starting the year.
What I love MOST about it – is that it includes letter formation mats and a math and literacy activity pack for the start of the school year.
>>> Get the full Monster themed Classroom Decor Bundle here.<<<
These fun alphabet posters are a great way to add some color and life in your classroom. They come in two sizes for easy printing! The pictures are included on each poster along with the words.
***SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE FREE DOWNLOAD***
Free Printable Alphabet Letters for Classroom Display
There are many ways that you can use these posters. You can use them as:
- printed and laminated to be used with any letter identification activity
- playing the card game ‘snap’
- write the room (hide the cards around the room as kids walk around looking for them, they write the letters as they find them).
- And so many more!
Need some more Back to School Freebies, Ideas, Hacks and Resources? Be sure to see our Back to School Goodies page! Bookmark it and come back to it often as we add more resources to it!
The first day of school is always a difficult time for parents and kids alike. Download this 1st Day of School Kindergarten Mae’s First Day of School Activity to ease their apprehension about school, which can sometimes fester and become something they begin to fear.
Monster Classroom Decorations
The next set in the bundle is the Classroom Jobs set of cards. These can be hung on your bulletin board or anywhere you place valuable information for your class/students.
This birthday clip chart set is a great way to display the students’ birthdays. There are two options in this pack for using a striped colorful background or simply a polka dot colorful background! I personally love them both, but I find changing the look every now and then will make for a fresher look when needed without buying a whole new set.
This set of alphabet formation mats are perfect for preschoolers or kids just learning to form their letters.
When I worked on these mats with my ESL students – they loved following the numbers with a dry erase marker and then erasing it to try to make the line ‘perfect’.
Alphabet display posters PDF FREE
That’s the great thing about laminating things – I just re-use them over and over again without having to think about prep work with my next set of students.
You can also get them to use play dough to follow the direction of each letter if you wish! It works with anything – a highlighter, marker, play dough etc…
The next set is telling time display cards. These are a great way to help kids learn to tell the time!
A bundle of shape posters is also included in the bundle!
Here is a set of number posters which also include the ten frame representation for each number poster.
This also includes the digit form of numbers below:
A set of supply labels which are great to sue when organizing and labeling your classroom supplies. We all know how cluttered it can get!
More alphabet activities you might like:
- 3 Fantastic Superhero Alphabet Printables Your Preschoolers Will LOVE
- Best Free Interactive Notebook Printables PDF Alphabet Matching Practice
- Alphabet I Spy Printables Winter Busy Book Inserts
Ready to download your free alphabet posters?
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.