These 20 funny back to school quotes will get you belly laughin’. Ah back to school time! That time when even the most prepared and organised teachers get jitters, nervousness, anxiety and the whole works! Anyone else feel this way too? I’m sure I’m not the only one! 😉
Although you don’t wish this upon anyone at all, you truly do feel a LOT better knowing the rest of the teacher world is going through the same emotions as you. And let’s be real, feeling like a part of a tribe is MUCH better than feeling like you’re alone right? These funny back to school quotes and memes will show you some FUN and TRUE memes and quotes that almost every teacher feels during back to school time. These are not created by myself (I wish I were that funny ;P), but I have searched and complied them from my fellow (more comedic) teacher blogging buddies. Read on for some laughs! 😉
Some school themed units you might like:
Back to School Quotes
1. This quote made from a user on Some Ecards had the right idea. Although we’re from Australia, so we will be counting down all the way to our summer Christmas break. Now that is a looong count down. 😉
2. Now this is one quote from Julie Faulkner’s Blog that can resonate with teachers across the globe! Australian teachers would be on their mid-semester break (which is winter break) and it is a 3 week one (although it definitely does go by ‘faster than Burt ina transam’). 😉
3. And this one from the Teach Outside the Box definitely resonates with A LOT of us! Who wants to go to the THIRD PD in a span of 2 weeks? ;P
4. This one from The Educator’s Room is a classic. The expression on Jennifer Lawrence’s face just remarkably imitates a teacher’s expression on their first week (and sometimes month) back to school!
5. This one from Fun Fresh Ideas is hilarious. WHO IS ever ready for back to school? Really??
6. And of course, we can’t have a roundup of memes without including some from the ever so AWESOME Bored Teachers. Firstly, who doesn’t love Matt Damon in the Martian! Absolute favourite of mine! I just have to say I shall NEVER look at a potato the same way again – LOL.
7. Ok, we really don’t need any words to describe this one from Middle School Mob! SO on point! 😉
8. We all LOVE PD of course – but do we really really need another one?? 😉 Had to include this one from the Pensive Sloth.
9. This one from Sunshine Sand and Scissors is hilarious. PS: favourite movie of all time! 😉
10. Our inner thoughts FOR REAL. 😉 This one is from Buzzfeed quoting from the always awesome show The Office.
11. This also from Bored Teachers cracked me up! What do you do to try to keep your supplies from disappearing? Does anyone else feel possessive about their supplies or just me? 😛
12. Another one from Teach Outside the Box. Isn’t this just OUR worst nightmare? The laminator OR the printer. UGH!
13. This one from Just a Primary Gal I am SURE we have done. 😉
14. This one from Class of Kinders is on point. What do you carry to school? I literally use my car as an office. #truestory.
15. Um, yes! This one is from We Are Teachers.
16. And of course, we always look for the silver lining. 😉 This is one is from Teachers with Humor.
17. Um, YES. We actually have SO many copier problems that we now joke about ‘how many teachers are in the queue to use the copier’. Of all the Back to School Quotes we’ve read, this one is the #StoryofOurLives.
20. This one from Teacher Way of Life is simply FUNNY and true! Out of all these Back to School Quotes, this one is one that can be used YEAR ROUND.
Free back to school freebies, printables and ideas you can’t miss!
Alphabet match, clip cards, behaviour incentives and over 20 free back to school printables!
Over 30 FREE hands-on number sense activities and printables!
50 Back to School Back Packs Ideas for Boys and Girls!
8 Must See Children’s Apps for Language Learning.