Valentine Gifts for Teachers & Funny Teacher Quotes. This post is all about teachers and for teachers! Find some amazing (and hilarious) teacher gifts and quotes that teachers will LOVE and identify with!
Valentine Gifts for Teachers & Funny Teacher Quotes
- Knock Knock 50256 Why You’re the Best Teacher Ever Fill in the Love Journal. This gift will make a teacher’s heart happy. Teachers love anything organisational! Journals and planners are at the top of that list!
2. Teaching Gifts Teacher Nutritional Facts Label. This is a highly rated mug and for a big reason! Most teachers love coffee and tea, I love receiving personalised mugs as gifts (even though I may have enough to share with a whole country).
3. Cypress Home It Takes a Big Heart to Help Shape Little Minds 20 oz. Double-Wall Acrylic Insulated Mason Jar Tumbler with Straw -Teacher Beverage Holder – Perfect for an On-the-Go Lifestyle. This mason jar will become a teacher’s best friend! Teachers are constantly on the go, this gift will make a great handy beverage to take on the go at all times.
4. What If There Were No Teachers?: A Gift Book for Teachers and Those Who Wish to Celebrate Them. This cute little book will make anyone smile – not just teachers!
5. Pink Blessings to The Teacher Touches a Heart Keyring – 1 Corinthians 16:14. This cute little keyring is a delight to have! Teachers will love that it is large enough that it won’t get lost in the country sized totes we carry around.
Looking for some great Family valentine’s day activities or valentine’s day activities for the whole family? These ideas will surely be a hit with kids and adults alike.
6. Felt Letter Board with Letters – with Bonus Mini Felt Board – 346 Characters. This mini felt board will make the perfect gift for a teacher colleague or even a mom.
This can sit anywhere in the office or home and the customisable felt letters and numbers are perfect for writing little notes, memos and more!
What they really want on Valentine’s Day
- For one, teachers on Valentine’s Day want to feel like they an sip a hot beverage -when it is actually hot! How it is supposed to be. This one from Bored Teachers is 100% truth!
2. Well, this one is a no brainer also from Bored Teachers. What to give a teacher on Valentine’s Day that will make her day? Time OFF to do as he/she please and yes, head to the restroom when nature calls! 😉
3. This next one from Unique Teaching Resources is something a lot of teachers can relate to!
Open communication between parents and teachers is a hot topic which sometimes brings about lots of frustrations. On Valentine’s Day, send that teacher a funny e-card!
4. This one from The Soulful Rose on Instagram is 100%. Teachers are big hoarders, so you can be sure that whatever you buy them, they will still have 47 years from now. 😉
5. Although teachers deal with mountains and mountains of paper work, it is quite true that they most likely enjoy the teaching component of their job rather than the paperwork so this is why they love gifts that involve stationary.
Afterall, they do not want to have to go out and buy pens FOR the work that they do NOT like to do! 😉
6. Sometimes, teachers need to vent. If you lend a listening ear during that time a teacher is inundated with e-mails, answering parent phone calls and finishing reports, it will make a world on difference!
This meme is from That Teacher Grind.
7. Another GREAT gift for teachers – hand sanitizers. They NEVER go to waste! This one is from LoverProudTeachers.
8. This fun and relatable meme is from Teachers Share USA. Another great find for teachers is strepsils or any type of throat losenge to keep that throat coated.
Goodness knows how many times we lose our voices throughout the year due to exhaustion and overuse!
More Free Valentine’s Day Activities you Can’t Miss!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids – Over 20 Simple and no prep Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids that you can use pronto!
Get your FREE copies of teacher tested hands-on activities for February.