Looking for a fun and cute bunny craft printable? Also looking to build those all important fine motor skills? This Easter bunny craft is also a very popular name craft in our classroom. It’s a fun way to learn all about spring animals.
All you need for this craft is a black marker, a glue stick, the template below and white paper.
See 50 more free and fun name craft ideas here.
Easy rabbit craft
I love incorporating fun ideas to work on names and this cute Easter bunny template is fun for kids of all ages.
It is so much fun to create the bunny face using cotton balls and adding all the bunny parts.
See TONS more spring activities, games and printables here.
The best part about this craft is that it is quite simple to make by toddlers and preschoolers who are new to craft making.
Bunny printables are so much fun for kids. This pdf file includes editable components to add your own letters for the letters in the name etc.
Making this great activity and easy Easter craft is simple and the details are below.
Fun counting one to one Easter egg dot sticker craft.
Easter is a time for celebrating spring and all the new beginnings it brings. This year, why not get into the holiday spirit by making an adorable Easter bunny paper craft?
This fun and simple project is perfect for kids and adults alike, and is a great way to get creative and spread some joy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Colored construction paper
- The bunny template (below)
- Name carrot cards
- Googly eyes
- Pink or white pom pom (for the bunny’s tail)
- Markers or colored pencils (optional)
Cut out the printable template found on the template below. These will form the body and head of the bunny.
Have the kids color in the bunny template.
Have them paste the bunny halves together.
Use the marker to write the letters of their names onto the carrot cards.
The kids will then arrange and paste the carrot cards onto the bunny craft.
They can also color in the carrots.
They will also add in the cotton balls onto the bunny tail etc. This is an optional step.
Get the printable template for this craft at the end of this post!
Young children love perfect craft like this one. It’s simple, targets fine motor skills and it isn’t quite complicated like some other crafts to cut and assemble.
10 fun Easter fine motor activities for kids.
Fun Easter Craft
If you’re looking to add some Easter crafts to your lesson plans, this free bunny template is perfect for Easter time and it’s an easy craft to make with toddlers.
You can even make it without the name component with toddlers.
Add some pom poms for fine motor practice. The bunny’s head and the bunny ears are pretty easy since they aren’t separate when you make this unique craft.
Animal crafts are so much fun for kids!
You can even print these on card stock for a sturdy craft. I always combine the crafts with Easter books too.
Why do Easter crafts with your kids?
Easter is a time of year when many families come together to celebrate and create special memories.
Doing Easter crafts with your kids is a fun and creative way to bond and spend quality time together.
It’s also an opportunity to teach your children new skills and introduce them to different materials and techniques.
Whether it’s painting Easter eggs, making baskets, or creating decorations, the possibilities for creativity and self-expression are endless.
Furthermore, participating in Easter crafts can also help to develop your children’s fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving abilities.
So, if you’re a parent or homeschooler looking for a fun activity to do with your kids, consider incorporating Easter crafts into your holiday celebrations.
Not only will you have a blast creating memories together, but you’ll also be helping to enrich your children’s minds and creativity.
Name Activities for Kids
- Work on names with this fun 4th July Names Activities Kindergarten Editable One Page Craft. I love one page crafts, less paper and more fine motor practice.
- These name tags work so well if you need name tags for kids on desks, tables and bags. Get the Free Printable Preschool Name Tags Lion Boho theme here.
- Looking for some name games kids will love? These 5 Name Games for Preschoolers to Help with Name Recognition
- These Large Letters to Print and Cut Out Free Fun Name Letter Craft are great for bulletin boards, for crafts, for working on different ways to make letters in a name and more.
- Nothing like a fun hat craft while you Celebrate Dr Seuss Birthday Activities [Printable Name Craft].
- Another fun name craft which features pumpkins. This Pumpkin Name Craft Printable Templates are perfect for the fall or any time of year!
Spring is a time of renewal and growth, and what better way to celebrate this season than with fun and educational activities for kids?
Whether you’re a teacher, a parent, or a caregiver, you can help children develop their reading and writing skills with spring alphabet printables.
These printables are designed to make learning the alphabet fun and engaging, while also incorporating the themes and colors of spring.
- This super cute name craft doubles as a bunny craft too get the Simple Bunny Craft Printable [Cut and Paste Template] here.
- Another super fun craft I love to use at this time of year, this Pot of Gold Craft Pom Pom Printable works on math patterns and names.
- The best kind of way to teach new words is to use wordsearches and these Unicorn Word Search Free Printable are perfect for that.
- Another great way to work on phonics during the spring. These low prep CVC word activities15 Low Prep Preschool CVC Words Worksheets (print & go).
- More great spring printables and games ideas is to use these 10 hands on Rainbow Printables for Preschoolers: that won’t bore the kids!
Bunny Craft Printable
Be sure to open this file in Adobe Reader DC THEN input the names and text you’d like – it won’t load the editable form fields if it is opened on a phone or tablet or in the browser.
How to download: Click on the image below or on the button to your printable.
I hope these bunny name activities will bring a smile to your kids’ faces and spark a love for these amazing animals.
Whether you choose to do one or all of these activities, your kids are sure to have a blast while learning about bunnies and Easter.