Crafts are a great way to foster creativity and imagination in preschool-aged children. These 4th July activities for preschoolers name crafts will be a hit!
>>> See 300+ name writing printable mats to foster arts and fine motor skills. <<<
These crafts also provide opportunities for children to learn about the world around them by exploring materials and experimenting with new techniques.
Art is a great way of expressing oneself through creativity. It helps children understand their emotions better and it improves their self-esteem as they get to see the end result of their work.
Free printable 4th July crafts
Crafts for preschoolers can be made from a variety of materials. These materials include paper, cardboard, yarn, ribbon, buttons, fabric scraps and more.
These printable crafts can be made using just the templates provided and some coloring crayons. There are some black and white versions included, so you could use whichever ones you like.
Materials needed to make this super cute name craft:
- copy paper
- crayons or coloring pencils
- craft paper (optional)
This name craft cannot be easier, the printable is an editable PowerPoint, so just add the letters you want to the PPT and print the templates out.
Superhero FREE editable name craft.
Preschool 4th July art projects
If you want your preschoolers to work on name recognition AND arts and crafts, this is the perfect idea. It incorporates fine motor skills too, to cut out the stars.
If you want to, you can modify this so that your preschoolers can cut them out in a square format and then glue them onto board paper for them to fry out and hold.
More name printable activities you may like:
- 5 Name Games for Preschoolers to Help with Name Recognition
- Hands on Groundhog Day Color Page Name Crafts
- 5 Free Name Tracing Sheet Downloads To Skyrocket Name Recognition Skills
- All About My Name Back to School Activities
4th July Activities for Preschoolers Name Craft
Ready to try these activities with your children or students?
Download your FREE set below. Please note however that:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
Graphics Purchased and used with permission
I offer free printables to give to my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks to you!