Looking for some super cute watermelon bulletin board ideas? Look no further, I have a set of fun ideas that you can use right at the start of school or when you return to school. I always find that the beginning of school is a cross between warm sunny days and cooler days. So a watermelon theme is so cute for that time of year, however it can be used at any time during the year.
Some of these ideas are even a great get to know you activities or all about me activities for back to school.
Watermelon Bulletin Board Ideas
Did you know that bulletin board displays are the number one way you can motivate kids in a classroom environment? They are also a great ice breaker and a significant tool to encourage inclusiveness in your classroom environment.
I love using different themes throughout the year to help brighten up the classroom and create a great inclusive atmosphere that can set the tone for the rest of the year!
Here is a list of FOUR amazing watermelon bulletin board ideas, the link to the creators are right underneath each link.
- This super cute display can be easily made with crafting paper and some fun FONTS. Head to Searching for Silver’s TPT store here to check this one out.
2. This next one can be created for a preschool or kindergarten class, just add the names of your kiddos right on each watermelon ‘seed’. The link to this author is unknown.
3. This super cute one is created with the intention of getting the kids to do an all about me activity when returning to school. Have the kids create their ‘watermelon about me craft booklet’ then add it to your large display. The best part about this is that it can be differentiated, so you can use it in preschool or kinder or first/second grade.
This Watermelon Themed Bulletin Board Display will be your go-to each year, to get kids talking about themselves, introducing themselves to their classmates etc. The bonus thing about this is that the kids get to practice their writing skills at the same time!
If you’d like to see this activity, head to All About Me One in a Melon Flipbook, A Back to School Craftivity to check it out!
Ideas you may like:
- Kindness is Sweet Bulletin Board Ideas Ice Cream Templates inside!
- Kindness Bulletin Boards Promote Social Skills with these Boards
- Amazing Back to School Hacks and Teaching Ideas
4. This super cute bulletin board from Bilingual Education is one that can’t be missed! The little square puzzle on the side is a great corner to add pictures of your kiddos in the class.
More ideas for your classroom!
Over 20 Back to School FREE Printables!
Easy into your year with these FUN and simple almost no prep back to school activities and resources! If you haven’t seen them yet, they are all listed on one page! Browse through the page and click on each picture to get each download. Click here or on the picture below.
10 Fun Ways to Teach Social Skills! Great read and LOTS of FREE downloads!