Upper and Lowercase Matching Puzzles Bear Themed. Are you looking for some fun ways to get the kids to practice matching their upper and lowercase letters? This is a skill that kids need continuous practice in. This activity is super easy to prepare for, mainstream and ESL kids will love it!
There are uppercase letter cards (super cut bears ready to eat) and lowercase letter ‘honey’ jars.
What you’ll need to prepare for this activity:
- A4 paper or colored paper
- small tub
Related posts you may like:
- The Cutest Bear FREE Printable Numbers Cards 1-20 and Games
- Alphabet Houses Do a Dot Printable Book Super Cute and Easy Prep!
- Bus Alphabet Matching Cards – Fine Motor Links!
After you’ve prepared all the cards, have the bear cards in one tub and the honey jars in another. The students will grab one bear card and then find the matching lowercase honey jar card. Fun!
What do you get when you combine alphabet matching cards with many different colourful themes? Fun effortless learning games! Kids will love these spectacular hands-on alphabet activities!
Ready to download the file?
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Click HERE or on the image below to download the PDF above.
More bear themed activities:
Bear Paw Names – Rainy Day Mum
Sorting Animals by Big, Medium and Little from My Storytime Corner
Bear Paw Cookies – Clare’s Little Tots
Teddy Bear Bread – Messy Little Monster
Dress-up Bears – Mama Smiles
Color Games for Kids with a Bear Theme
Preschool Bear Craft – (painting) Preschool Powol Packet
Bird Seed Bear Craft for Kids – Views From a Step Stool
Build a Shape Bear Paper Craft + Printable – To be a Kid Again