Whooo doesn’t love owls? Seeing owl crafts just makes teachers and moms happy! Here is a list of the 20 most adorable owl crafts for teachers. These can be done at school or at home with little ones.
Owl Crafts for Teachers
- Colorful Owl Craft For Kids Using Fun Chalk from iheartcraftythings.com
These fun owls can be made so easily with chalk or even sub that with paint!
2. Super Cute Printable Owl Craft (choose Pink Or Blue) from kidsactivitiesblog.com
Download a free owl printable which you can make with the kids, they’re so easy!
3. Bark Owl Craft from firefliesandmudpies.com
This craft will be so much fun to make using natural sources. The kids will get a good kick out of making something from real bark and they get to learn all about nature at the same time.
Math Learning Craft
4. Owl Craft For Skip Counting from kidsactivitiesblog.com
This is one fun craft activity to help kids with skip counting skills.
5. Recycled Cd Owl Craft For Kids from iheartcraftythings.com
This is one awesome owl craft you can make with recycled materials. Check it out from I Heart Crafty Things.
Need some more Back to School Freebies, Ideas, Hacks and Resources? Be sure to see our Back to School Goodies page! Bookmark it and come back to it often as we add more resources to it!
6. Burlap Owl Craft (no-sew) from kidscraftroom.com
Burlap owl crafts which are easy to make and require no sewing! Check them out from Kids Craft Room!
7. Who’s Who? Owl Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
This would make a great back to school about me activity, check it out from Buggy and Buddy.
8. Adorable Owl Craft With Tp Rolls And Fabric Scraps from happyhooligans.ca
These are some cute owls made from rolls, they are particularly Halloween owls but that can be adapted across different holidays/traditions.
9. Owl Pinecone Craft from meaningfulmama.com
This pinecone craft is a must do! It’s the cutest owl the kids can ever make – it can be placed in the living room or even in the classroom when each student can personalize their own!
10. Diy Valentine Owl Craft From Toilet Paper Roll from cincyshopper.com
Great owl craftivity to do on Valentine’s Day!
11. Paper Plate Owl Craft from craftsbyamanda.com
Don’t forget to check out this list of simple whale crafts that can be made by toddlers and preschoolers alike! !
12. Paper Plate And Cupcake Liner Owl Craft For Kids – from alittlepinchofperfect.com
What a great way to practice coloring and making paper plate owls! These can be individualized in many ways.
13. Adorable Cd Owl Ornaments from happyhooligans.ca
Another fun CD owl craftivity from Happy Hooligans!
14. Diy Busy Board Craft: Felt Owl from blog.consumercrafts.com
This busy board owl craft is made out of felt!
15. How To Make An Awesome Owl Birthday Party Pinata from sustainmycrafthabit.com
This fun craft will make any birthday stand out!
16. Button Owl Art from repeatcrafterme.com
This owl craft is as cute as a button! Check out how to make it from Repeat After Me.
17. Easy, no-sew stuffies: How to DIY a Sock Owl from craftsncoffee.com
These owls are made out of socks!! Check out how to make them from Crafts n Coffee.
18. Owl Craft: Scrapbook Paper Decoupage from craftsbyamanda.com
These are some cute scrapbook paper owls!
19. Soda Bottle Owl Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
Who knew owls can be made from soda bottles? These are a must see!
20. Paper Plate Owl Craft from readingconfetti.com
Another paper plate craft!
These owls are all too-cute! Thank you for including the No-Sew Sock Owls from CraftsnCoffee.com in this “parliament” of owls!
Thank you for your lovely comment Sharon. Love the sock owl! Too cute! ?
[…] I love ALL things owls and we’ve compiled 20 FUN and adorable owl crafts to help keep you ‘owling’ along all year long. ? Check it out HERE. […]
[…] Like freebies? Check out our FREE letter tracing worksheets or take a look at these other owl crafts for kids! […]