Counting to Ten School Bus Clipping Cards Free: Add some yellow bus cards and some pegs to this fun and engaging center. Kids count to ten and use pegs to clip the number of kids they counted that are on the bus! These fun activities would be perfect for the back to school season in September.
Hi, I'm Yara.
Want to know how you can incorporate fine motor skills in your classroom?
These activities will pair well with my Back to School Literacy and Math Digital Classroom Activity Bundle. I will show some of the activities included in that bundle throughout this post!
Count to 10 Clip Cards Kids on the Bus
This activity is great for preschoolers and kindergarten kids just working on their count to ten skills. The idea that they need to count how many kids are on each bus helps them with identifying each object as one.
***NOTE: the free download is at the end of this blog post.***
- Download the Count to 10 Clip cards Cards below.
- Print on Card stock or A4 paper then Laminate.
- You will need colored pegs or plain pegs.
- Cut the cards out.
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
- Stack the Cards in the middle of the table in a basket if you wish.
- Make as many copies as you need for your groups.
- Make sure they know that they are to choose one card at a time.
- They count how many kids they see on each bus and then clip the number digit to show their learning.
- Walk around the check that they’ve done their clipping correctly.
- You can alternatively have them color in or dab the box with a dry erase pen.
Need some more Back to School Freebies, Ideas, Hacks and Resources? Be sure to see our Back to School Goodies page! Bookmark it and come back to it often as we add more resources to it!
Looking for some more bus themed activities? These activities are completely DIGITAL which means you save on color ink and PAPER! Students can work on them individually.
Looking for some more Number Sense Activities? Head on over to the Number Sense Teacher Activities page for a list of ALL the FREE activities shared on the Sea of Knowledge.
Check out this literacy activity for identifying alphabet letters here, it’s FREE and you can get it HERE.
Students identify the letter on the slide and color the picture with the beginning sound.
These activities below are just some of the math activities included in the bundle HERE. They are perfect for ESL / ELL newcomers.
Ready to download the FREE counting kids on a bus activity pack?
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.