Rhyming puzzles Under the Sea. Are you looking for some FUN rhyming activities? These puzzles would make for an AWESOME back to school or summer activity! Get kids reading words and matching the rhyming sounds.
This activity will pair well with these love themed rhyming set and these bee themed rhyming set.
Hi, I'm Yara.
Want to know how you can incorporate fine motor skills in your classroom?
Looking for a pup themed rhyming set? Check out these pup and bone rhyming puzzles HERE.
This activity is so simple to set up and your kids will love finding the rhyming match!
- print and laminate the whale puzzles (below)
- cut up the puzzles in half and place them in a small plastic bag or file folder.
- the students will then begin by choosing a puzzle piece and reading the word on the whale card and finding a matching rhyming sound with the other. I like placing them in two piles.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.