Have the kids make a fun Father’s Day Craft this Father’s Day! What a great way to appreciate fathers and all that they do for their kids. Fathers Day Activities for Preschoolers are a fun way to get pre-k kids and toddlers involved in all the fun! A fun thing to add to this craft is a juicy home-made (or take-out) pizza! 😉
This activity will really help develop the kids fine motor skills! Crafts are the best way to connect with kids and have them working on their fine motor skills.
Fathers Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Father’s Day Pizza template (below)
- Card template (below)
- foam sheet (brown and red)
- googly eyes
1. Print out Father’s Day Card Template and Pizza Template.
If you’re looking for some Father’s Day Handprint Poster Art, these are perfect and free!
2. Fold Father’s Day card template in half and cut out Pizza Template.
3. Trace Pizza Outline with pencil and/or marker onto Foam Sheet and use Googly Eyes to Trace Circles for Pepperoni.
4. Cut out traced Pizza Outline and Pepperoni Slices.
5. Apply glue to back of Pizza Outline.
6. Firmly place Pizza Outline onto Center of Father’s Day Card Template.
7. Apply glue to back of Pepperoni Slices and apply to Pizza Slice.
8. Apply glue to back of Googly Eyes and apply to Pizza.
9. Viola! You now have a homemade Father’s Day Card! Enjoy! 🙂
Download the card template here.
Download the pizza template here.