It’s that time of week again! I love this linkup. 🙂
I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs teaching today – so go ahead and link up HERE!
1. We were so lucky to enjoy some fun in the sun this week before my return to teaching next week. It really started to rain the day we came back! Here are some pictures of our stop over in the city. 🙂
I don’t think we’ve ever had that much sun EVER in Sydney. Our summers are totally cloudy, humid and lame.
2. I’ve been so excited working on a few updates on the fonts bundle
and I have some new additions coming soon!! Hand in there! 🙂
3. We go back to work next week and I’ve begun planning and drawing up activities for our return. I am looking for a list of reading books for first grade. I would like to build a library full of a variety of books – I especially love those full of morals and lessons. I found a few on Pinterest but I’d love some more input! Comment if you have any ideas. 🙂
4. I have completed my sight word burgers pack and I’ve been using it with my students over the holidays. 🙂
I’ve included a freebie on the blog so you could trial it out with your students. It’s right HERE at this link, so head over the grab it!
5. Finally, our holiday went by so quick! I am going to try and take it easy next week – as I know how crazy I can be wanting to do everything at once and all in one week haha. I guess it gets easier the more years you teach (or maybe not?!) lol.
This will be me next week (below):
Before I leave, I have opened up two collaborative ESL boards for teaching ideas. If you’d like to sign up, just fill in the following FORM HERE
Thanks for reading. 🙂