I am linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching for this Five for Friday! I’m so excited to be back to work this week but at the same time, I miss those lazy couch days – and by lazy I mean a total POTATO lazy.
You can’t get away with being a total potato when you’re back into teaching full swing, can you?
Hmmm… I shall ponder that question while rummaging through my work bag for my course outline this term! :/
- I totally blogged this week – even with piling up dishes and laundry (from the holiday) and getting over a flu – I BLOGGED haha. This one you don’t want to miss! I write about some interesting ways you can make reading FUN for kids along with a fun stamping activity to get them READING and looking forward to an incentive! Click HERE to check it out!
2. I am so excited to say the least, that I had the opportunity to write for The Kindergarten Connection last month! Her site is AWESOME. Check it out if you haven’t already. I wrote all about making capitalization and punctuation fun with a simple sentence editing activity. Check it out HERE and download the activity from TKC!
3. The second half of the year, I plan on making a habit out of smoothies in the morning. I found this LINK here on Pinterest and I plan to follow through with the ideas! 🙂
4. Have you ever done mindfulness training? It’s such a relaxing and eye opening experience. I wrote about mindfulness for our teacher-crazy mornings. Follow this LINK to find out more!
5. Now that we’re back in term 3 in full swing, I’d have to say a lot of you can relate to this meme right here! 😉