Engage your toddlers / preschoolers with these fun and hands-on farm themed math and literacy activities! There are activities to practice alphabet recognition, upper and lowercase letters, number order, counting and much more! The best part about these centers is that they include some fine motor activities which will help develop those early pre-writing skills.
***Note: this is a physical product: it will be placed in a ziplock busy bag along with materials and the activity cards.***
You will receive 30+ page of activities which are laminated, cut and organized in sections. They will be in their own zip lock sturdy bag (which you can add further activities to in the future).
10 Activities included:
– Pigs in Mud – Clip the matching color with a peg.
– Farm Pictures – fill in the dots with pom poms fine motor activity.
– Which picture is different? – farm activity strips kids identify and place a pom pom on the picture that is different on the strip.
– Eggs in nest – identify the matching uppercase letters by placing pom poms on the eggs with the same letter.
– Same or different? – kids identify the matching picture and place a manipulative on the image that is identical on the page.
– Pigs in mud shadow shape match – kids place the cards on the matching shadows with the same shapes.
– Chickens lay eggs – kids identify the number on the card and place that many pom poms on the card to match the number.
– Sort by smallest to largest – kids arrange the farm cards from the smallest to the largest.
– Sort by largest to smallest – kids arrange the farm cards from the largest to the smallest.
– Dog and bone numeral card match – kids match the numbers correctly.
All the activities will be laminated and include the contents and instructions as above in a plastic sleeve. They will also include pom poms.
Please contact me for more info.