Hello everyone! I am linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching
I couldn’t link up last week due to the last minute shenanigans at work and at home (and these still continue!)
1. I had a really long weekend prepping lesson plans and meals for the week ahead – and I was so tired that I was able to sleep in for 10 hours haha…This hasn’t happened for years (the last time it happened was during university lol) I shared this on Instagram if you follow me there. 🙂
I managed to finish one of my long awaited pack! Sight word mysteries
. My students absolutely LOVED these. Coming from an ESL background, they practiced letter recognition, sight word reading, and writing all in one activity. They work perfectly for mainstream kiddos too. Click on the images below to grab your freebie from the pack. 🙂
2. My sister finally opened her TPT store Nutty Pixel
. Don’t you just LOVE the title of her store! 🙂
She has some cute clipart coming out soon and right now some pretty cool freebies. Click on the pictures below to take you to her store and download them! Don’t forget to leave her some love so that she keeps the freebies coming! 😉
3. We got together with some amazing bloggers and done a product swap and I am reviewing Sasha’s interactive pack to go along The Kissing Hand book. We loved using that pack. She will also be reviewing my Place Value Mystery Messages pack
in my TPT store. I’m looking forward to reading her review! The review will be here on the 8th August! Keep a lookout for it. 🙂
4. I have an awesome freebie coming soon it’s called Sight Word interactive reading tabs. My ESL students struggle so much with understanding sight words and how to use them in sentences. So this activity pack allows them to read, trace, and independently write the words while learning them in context. Here is a sneak preview (excuse the rather 1950’s snaps I took these with my phone on a whim lol).
5. Finally, our weather has been a see-saw lately and our temps dropped to 3 degrees at night. We didn’t expect it either since the day before had been alovely 26 degree and sunny day – I am so grateful that at work our classrooms and staff area are well heated – otherwise I woulda’ been like the Grinch haha!
I’d rather be hot than cold!! I will be doing the happy dance around the house when spring rolls around =D – three more LONG weeks!!
Until next time! 😉