Hello teacher buddies! I’ve been MIA the last couple of weeks becuase returning to work was just that crazy that when I come home, and if I get time to sit on the couch and not munch my dinner down in two minutes – I fall asleep. That’s right. Asleep.
Anyway I am excited that I’m able to link up with Doodle Bugs this week! 🙂
1. To start off with – I was not prepared for the amount of work involved this semester. Although, I had plenty of time to prepare for it. I forgot that Is till had to prep dinner beforehand. This time I didn’t lol. Just NO TIME.
2. We had some fun with my ESL students working on the present tense negative, affirmative and question forms by editing sentence strips this week.
3. This week I blogged about some awesome handwriting print and practice activities for struggling writers. I love these ideas! I have used many of them in tutoring and will continue to do so! The link is right HERE.
4. We also did some reading comprehension task cards which I thought were great for my ESL readers. I used BOTH levels this time! I have a mix of abilities in my classes. 🙂 This set is from my New Years’ and Chinese New Year pack.
5. Meanwhile, on another note. I have been organizing the house starting from the kitchen. Sort of like a spring clean but late in the season lol. I WISH I had this utensil organizer here!!