Hello all!! Who wouldn’t love free printable grammar and math activity printables for first grade? I am linking up with Doodle Bugs this week (oh I miss these posts) I hope your week has been well. We are still on holidays in Australia, so I’ve been oaking up as much of the free time as possible before the chaos begins (is it really free time though if we are still doing class work and home chores??!) I wonder myself! 😉
Anyway, here are a couple of updates I wanted to share this week.
- So there’s only one more week till we start and although I will be excited to go back into the classroom, my face will be slightly like this:
2. For anyone who loved the reading comprehension nonfiction task cards. I have created a growing bundle in my store and you will be saving up to 20%! I will be adding all my additional task cards to this bundle! Absolutely psyched. 🙂
The link is right here.
3. I am having a massive giveaway on my bundle of morning work for the year for K and first grade ELL students. My students absolutely love these pages. This is a year long bundle and I have used it with Kindergarten students as well as first grade/ELL students who need a review! There is also a FREEBIE to pick up on the post! 🙂
Check it out here and make sure to ENTER! Ends on the 21st/1/2016.
4. Check out some FREE grammar and math cut and paste pintables for first grade also on the blog and fresh this week!
5. And here’s a lovely note to end this post! 😉