Yay! Friday is here!
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs this week again! 🙂
Here’s a run down of our week:
- I was so happy to get some work done! I managed to finish the alphabet posters in uppercase and lowercase mats. These are SO much fun! I will be posting a Christmas themed mats freebie in the coming weeks. 🙂 I also managed to add these posters to the BUNDLE. The bundle includes ALL the dough (300+) activity mats at a 30% off rate. It will be much cheaper to save. I really do understand how much teachers need and how much they really get paid! 🙁 Any small amount of savings helps.
Here are some more pictures – they are SO EASY to print and laminate. You could also use some dry erase pockets and put two posters back to back in one. That’s what I did below:
2. Oh MY! I LOVE Christmas – I am prepping some more Christmas themed activities for my students and I can’t wait to share them here. 🙂 ANyone else??
This week has been extremely BUSY with assessments and END OF YEAR shenanigans and all I can think is 50-something days till Christmas!! =D
Will also be adding some more decorations to the house and I’ll blog about them too! 🙂
3. This week we went out and bought a few Christmas presents for families who cannot afford buying Christmas gifts for their kids. It was so much fun shopping in the toy section. Seriously! – the hubby did enjoy it more than I did haha.
4. I finally posted a MINI font bundle of choose-your-own. I have had that on the list for a while – so happy I got that done! More options there. 😉
5. I have recently become a Creata Direct consultant and I must say I am loving their educational toy catalogue! I will be buying quite a few this Christmas. I especially love this behavior activity chart. You can hang the poster as it is a magnet, and then choose 5 traits you would like to teach that week. Then, you move them up as soon as a student displays one of the traits. You can possibly use it in the class too, however probably as a collective behavior chart. Once they reach the top (you could probably give them an incentive). 🙂
My plans for the weekend involve some takeout and show marathons… Couch potato! I am wiped this week!!
Until next time! 😉