Hi all! This week has been a messy one! We returned to teach (term 4). Normally, term 4 is the crazy month. So, in short term 1 and 4 are SUPER crazy. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for this week’s Five for Friday!
1. If there is a meme to sum up my week it’s this one PIN LINK HERE for more details:)
2. Last week in tutoring we worked on some compound words. I made this fun game that ESL kids just loved! They needed to give each snowman a hat and the hats were ‘broken’ so they made hats and matched them with the corresponding snowman with the picture. Here’s a photo! 🙂
***UPDATE: Just added this to TPT and it’s right HERE!***
I will be uploading these to TPT tonight hopefully! 🙂
We also worked on sorting letter sounds with these winter themed mats. Will also be uploading this! Here is a picture:
3. So we’re working on contractions and my ESL students are finding this concept difficult. ENTER contraction booklets. 🙂
These can be found HERE on TPT.
You can download the FREEBIE page in the PREVIEW ON TPT or you could click on the picture below to get it!
4. So we finally had some exciting 30 something degree weather this week – we had a great weekend and then we returned to teaching on the hottest day (40 degrees). Seriously crazy considering it’s just OCtober!
5. Finally, I will leave you with a little smile till next time! 😉