Looking for the ultimate list of fun Easter activities for kids? This post will lead you to math, literacy and fine motor activities to suit kids aged between 3-6! Read on and click on each image or link to take you to the post with the printable!
Fantastic Hands-on Easter Activities for Kids
Get ready for some FUN Easter activities with these hands-on activities designed just for kids! These adorable learning activities features bunnies, Easter chicks, eggs and so much more!
Hi, I'm Yara.
Want to know how you can incorporate fine motor skills in your classroom?
Here is a collection of resources for teachers, assistants and home schoolers to help make planning, assessing and making Easter activities for kids enjoyable. These hands-on ideas are motivating, engaging and more clever alternatives to the usual teacher worksheets or handouts. They are perfect for taking the fear out of learning and putting the JOY back into teaching math, literacy and fine motor skills.
Use these resources and videos when working on all areas of math and literacy, including: number concepts, patterns, counting, place value, operations, numbers, shape, fine motor skills, alphabet recognition, alphabet ABC order, alphabet formation, CVC words and more.
This group of Easter activities for kids include a variety of different activities for ages approximately 2-7 years. These involve fine motor skills, math, literacy, tracing, coloring, playdough mats, games, puzzles and more!
Click on each link to take you to the page where the resource is located.
Fantastic Easter Activities for Kids in Preschool
- Fine Motor Easter Centers for Preschool – Kids love getting into different holiday themes! Below you will find some Fantastic Fine Motor Easter Centers for Preschoolers which are fun and engaging to help you plan your Easter activities this year!
Alphabet Matching Uppercase Lowercase Easter Chicks Free- Alphabet letter identification is an essential skill to develop in preschool. Kids will engage in so much learning when they practice identifying and matching the eggs onto the correct matching letter with these free mats.
Spectacular Easter Sight Word Worksheets Free – Get Your Kids Reading their Sight Words! Sight word recognition is an essential reading skill to develop in preschool and kindergarten. These Easter sight word worksheets will get your students engaged and EXCITED to learn their sight words!
- Feed the Chicks – Tissue Box Pom Pom Colour Match Free Template – This FUN box was made in literally TWO minutes and kids were playing with it for hours! Click on the link to take you to the page where you can download this template for FREE.
- Spring Easter Chicks Number Sense – Looking for a fun way to introduce one-to-one correspondence and counting strategies to your preschoolers? They will identify the numeral or count the dots on each “chick” and then place the same number of math cubes. This activity is completely differentiated and can easily be used in centers. Number sense should be fun and easy to teach!
- Easter Chicks ABC Find & Dab – Pre-K and kindergarten kids will love this fun Easter themed sensory bin! Use magnetic letters with this tub and the kids will LOVE it – they won’t even realise they’re learning. Students will look for the magnetic letters, find them on the mat and dab. There are two mats included, you could also print and set this up as a file folder learning activity!
ELA & Grammar Easter Activities for Kids
- Find & Sort Nouns and Adjectives – excellent printables to print and use with egg cartons!
- Easter themed opinion writing poster printables – These Easter themed math and writing printables are perfect for preschool, kindergarten and Year 1 kids. Your kids will love the cute chicks and bunnies and of course the eggs!
Be sure to bookmark this page and come back to it each year to see more Easter activities for kids!