CVC Spin & Color Free Download Use a fun hands-on activity to practice reading and identifying CVC words. This fun St. Patrick’s Day themed activity gets the kids spinning the spinner and then coloring a CVC word with that VC ending.
A great way to practice reading CVC words! As an extension, you can get the kids building their CVC words with alphabet blocks.
- print as many copies of the pages you need for the class.
- There are two activity pages (so of course choose one or set aside some for extra practice).
- Hand out a sheet per student along with a paper clip.
- Instruct students on how they should do the spinning with the paper clip. I show this to them on the board!
- Let the students know that they will be spinning and reading the CVC words as they color.
- Show them how to do this with an example.
- They keep going until all CVC words are colored
Ready to download this freebie? 🙂
This activity was made using clipart from DORKY DOOLES.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.