How much fun would it be to practice coloring by sight words with a new twist this earth day? These color by code activities have a fun twist. Kids will be practicing their beginning sounds as they ‘crack’ the code to write each letter in the boxes to find the words before they color. Fun!
This activity will pair well with The Spring ESL Mixed Skills Activity Pack.
This activity is easy to set up and play!
Hi, I'm Yara.
Want to know how you can incorporate fine motor skills in your classroom?
- print as many printable sheets you need for the class. You could also choose to laminate the page or place them in lamination pockets or sleeves.
- instruct the students to name the pictures in the boxes to find out the letters and crack the code identifying the sight words before they color.
- there is a sheet included with the code list if you wish to use it (but students should be able to identify the pictures shown).
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.
Some more Fun Earth Day Activities:
Earth Themed Letter Sensory Bin – Preschool Powol Packets
Preschool Science: Growing Grass
Rain Painted Earth Craft – To Be A Kid Again
Take the Eco-Friendly Family Pledge – Sunny Day Family
Recycled K Cup Earth Craft – Artsy Momma