Make a Ten St. Patrick’s Day Freebie: looking for a fun way to get kids counting on St. Patrick’s Day? Use this fun free activity to get them making ten on the ten frames and completing the number sequence.
There are two activity pages in the pack, one gets the kids building numbers to five and one to ten.
- Print, photocopy and hand out!
- I like to do a class review with all the students just so they get the hang of this activity.
- Students work alone or in pairs, ask them to count the dinosaurs they see in each box. Then ask “how many more do we need to make 10?”. This gets them thinking about their numbers, they count on from the number they finished on in the boxes.
- They then write the number sequence.
This activity was made using clipart from DORKY DOOLES.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.