Have the kids make a fun Father’s Day Craft this Father’s Day! What a great way to appreciate fathers and all that they do for their kids. A fun thing to add to this craft is a juicy home-made (or take-out) pizza! 😉
Instructions For Any Way You Slice It Father’s Day Craft
- Father’s Day Pizza template (below)
- Card template (below)
- foam sheet (brown and red)
- googly eyes
1. Print out Father’s Day Card Template and Pizza Template.
2. Fold Father’s Day card template in half and cut out Pizza Template.
3. Trace Pizza Outline with pencil and/or marker onto Foam Sheet and use Googly Eyes to Trace Circles for Pepperoni.
4. Cut out traced Pizza Outline and Pepperoni Slices.
Download the card template here.
Download the pizza template here.