CVC Spin & Color Free Download Use a fun hands-on activity to practice reading and identifying CVC words. This fun St. Patrick’s Day themed activity gets the kids spinning the spinner and then coloring a CVC word with that VC ending.
A great way to practice reading CVC words! As an extension, you can get the kids building their CVC words with alphabet blocks.
- print as many copies of the pages you need for the class.
- There are two activity pages (so of course choose one or set aside some for extra practice).
- Hand out a sheet per student along with a paper clip.
- Instruct students on how they should do the spinning with the paper clip. I show this to them on the board!
- Let the students know that they will be spinning and reading the CVC words as they color.
- Show them how to do this with an example.
- They keep going until all CVC words are colored
Ready to download this freebie?
This activity was made using clipart from DORKY DOOLES.
Before you download this free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal / classroom use only.
- All clip-art used in this pack are used with permission.
- This printable may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- You may not distribute this resource to a large number of teachers / personnel. Please refer them to this website to download their own copy.